Put your question to the minister

The Irish Examiner is running a series at the moment of putting questions to various Government ministers. The minister facing questions for the next edition is Social and Family Affairs Minister Mary Hanafin.

Do you have a question you would like to put to Minister Hanafin? Send me an email or leave a comment. A name with a town/county would be cool too.

Your question may be put to the minister and published…. 🙂

One thought on “Put your question to the minister”

Comments are closed.